My spring cleaning checklist from A BOWL FULL OF LEMONS
- Clean all baseboards, banisters, walls, windows & mirrors (spraying everything with Basic H eliminates the need for a bucket of water & cleaner)
- Clean all glass surfaces
- Wipe down electronics
- Wash all curtains (including shower curtains)
- Wash all bedding (including quilts & pillows)
- Flip mattresses
- Empty all trash cans, clean and sanitize them.
- Clean the kitchen:
- Clear the entire counter top and sanitize
- Wipe out & organize all cabinets. Throw out old food and dishes you no longer use.
- Wipe off the top of fridge
- Dust fridge coils
- Clean out fridge and freezer
- Clean out oven (including vents)
- Clean microwave
- Sanitize the sink and garbage disposer
- Wipe down all appliances.
- Change all filters (furnace, water filtration)
- Add salt to water softener
- Polish all furniture in house (and wax if needed)
- Clean toilets, sinks, medicine cabinets and showers
- Vacuum out couches & chairs
- Wash couch cushions
- Vacuum and mop all floors
- Wash rugs
- Shampoo all carpets
- Replace all smoke detector batteries
- Replace burnt out lightbulbs
- Rest because tomorrow its time to head outside!!
*Some extra things that may need done this week are: switching winter wardrobe to spring, oil change in car (fill fluids)& clean out car, clean out vacuum cleaner, clean out dog kennel, reseal grout lines, clean out email box.